Thursday, December 17, 2009

Malaysia - Celebrate the Millennium Series II


I try to learn more about the stamps by checking on the ones I come across. While search for more details, I get lots of fun doing that , and learn more 'stories' about them.

While helping with some mails for an organization, I picked a few that interest me at first sight. So, I will update here the information I found.

Above is the stamp I cut from one of the envelop, which has the words "Millennium 18/20" on it. I found that this is a 2nd series issue by Malaysia, called "Celebrate the Millennium Series II". It is issued on 1st January 2000.

The full set of the issue as below:
a) Set of 10 stamps each with value of 30sen.


b) the miniature sheet with stamp of RM1 of value, and the background bears the map of Malaysia.

No comments:

Search

Custom Search